3 DAYS MASAI MARA SAFARI ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS
The 3 Days Masai Mara Safari Adventure to Masai Mara is one of the most done safaris in Kenya. With our fair price, please contact our reservation team and all will be sorted out in a click of an email. Enjoy seeing the BIG 5 in their natural habitat.
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara National Reserve (6 hours drive)
You will be picked from your place of residence or hotel in Nairobi and drive to Masai Mara National reserve which is located in the south western parts of Kenya and the reserve borders Tanzania forming Serengeti National in the Tanzanian side. It has rich ecosystem with preserved savannah wilderness and the wildebeest traverse its plains during the annual migration. Upon your arrival in the afternoon, you will be served lunch and the evening will be spent on game drive in search of the BIG 5 (Elephants, Lions, Leopard, Buffaloes, and Rhinos with several other animals including Impalas, Gazelles, Wildebeests, Hyenas, Topis, Zebras, Giraffes and hundreds of bird species. Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge/ Agamba Mara Lodge/ Mara Simba Lodge Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Masai Mara Game drive
Have early morning breakfast ready for the morning and late afternoon game drive. The reserve hosts over 450 species of mammals and over 500 species of birds. So the whole day will be spent in viewing the BIG 5 (Elephants, Lions, Leopard, Buffaloes, and Rhino) Also other animal species like Impalas, Gazelles, Wildebeests, Hyenas, Topis, Zebras, Giraffes and hundreds of bird species. The annual Wildebeests Migration from Serengeti to Masai Mara also takes place here between July and October when millions of Wildebeests and Zebras closely trailed by the Big Cats cross the Mara River and roam the reserve’s vast plains in search of greener pastures. Overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge/ Agamba Mara Lodge/ Mara Simba Lodge Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Masai Mara National Reserve – Nairobi/ Departure (6 hours drive)
After your early morning breakfast, you will be driven back to Nairobi then Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Lunch will be served in one the restaurants in Nairobi before your transferred to the Airport for your flight back home Meal Plan: Breakfast and Lunch. END OF SERVICE
Inclusions in the above safari packages:
- Return transfers from JKIA + meet and greet service
- Full board accommodation (B, L, D) while on safari, Bed and Breakfast (BB) while in city hotels
- Private transport and game drives in a customized 4 x 4WD safari customized land cruiser jeeps with a pop-up roof and sliding windows for optimized game viewing and photography
- Services of a professional, experienced English-speaking safari driver guide (French and Spanish speaking guides also available on request basis)
- Park entrance and conservancy fees to the listed parks and national reserves
- All Activities and meals as listed in the itineraries
- Quality binoculars and wildlife referral books provided in the safari vehicle (shared with safari guide and for use during game drives only)
- Enrolment on the AMREF Flying Doctor emergency medical evacuation cover (provided guests have valid travel insurance)
- Complementary bottled mineral water during the safari.
- Applicable Government taxes on tour services.
Exclusions in the safari packages:
Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary, All International and domestic flights, All items of personal nature such as tobacco; laundry; phone calls, drinks during meals, etc. Tips, Drinks/beverages during the safari and at the hotels, Festive Season Supplements, any other Items not mentioned above Medical/Travel Insurance (Highly Recommended).