3 Days Ngorongoro Express “Garden Of Eden” Tour highlights
This is the Garden of Eden, the 3-day Ngorongoro Express will make you see animals playing on this caldera / crater. The experience here is incomparable to any national park in Tanzania. Every turn of your eye will land to at least any animal in the BIG 5 Family or any other animals inhabiting the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. It is time to enjoy this trip.
Day 1 of the 3 Days Ngorongoro Express “Garden Of Eden” Tour: Arusha – Ngorongoro Conservation Area (4 hours drive)
Meet and greet your place of pick up in Arusha in the morning. Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The park plains support the existence of the BIG 5 mammals, vast volcanic Ngorongoro crater and huge herds of wildebeests and zebras traverse its plains during their annual migration. Enroute game drive to your accommodation and later in the evening head for game drive where the guide will spot the BIG 5 (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino) with many other animal species. Overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House / similar HotelMeal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: Explore Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Have your breakfast and leave the lodge with picnic lunches to descend down the crater for a full day tour. Early in the evening ascend out and proceed to the crater rim. The crater hosts over 25,000 large mammals. You will spot the BIG 5 (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, and rhino), also various animals like Black spotted Hyenas, zebras, Elands, Gazelles, Elephants, and many small animals like Kobs, Antelopes, Jackals, Hippos and others. Overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House / similar Hotel Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Depart
Breakfast served from 06:30 hrs. Check out by 08:00 hrs and drive back to Arusha where optional lunch will be served at a restaurant followed by optional transfer to either the Kilimanjaro International Airport or Namanga border.
Inclusions in the above safari packages:
- Full board accommodation (B, L, D) while on safari or as indicated in the itinerary
- Private transport and game drives in a customized 4 x 4 WD safari land cruiser with a pop-up roof and sliding windows for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Services of a professional, experienced English-speaking driver guide
- Park entrance and conservation fees to the parks and national reserves as per itinerary
- 18% value added tax on transport and park entrance & concession fees as charged by the Tanzanian government.
- Concession fees both at Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater as charged by the government of Tanzania.
- AMREF FLYING DOCTOR emergency medical evacuation cover (provided guests have valid travel insurance)
- Activities and meals as listed in the itineraries.
- Applicable Government taxes.
- Bottled mineral water and soft drinks in the safari vehicle’s freezer.
Exclusions in the packages:
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary.
- Airport and border transfers (Quoted separately above).
- Arusha town Hotel accommodation (if necessary), please check options above or contact us.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco; laundry; mosquito repellents, phone calls, etc.
- Tip for driver guide, porters.
- Drinks/beverages during safari and at the hotels.
- Medical/Travel Insurance (Highly recommended).
- All Flights (International or Domestic).
- Entrance Visas, inoculations.
- Any Other Items not mentioned above.