4 Days Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari highlights
The 4 Days Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari will make you visit Ngorongoro Conservation Area known for its crater hosting the BIG 5 (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, and rhino) with 25,000 large mammals and also Lake Manyara National Park which is known for tree climbing lions.
Day 1 of the 4 Days Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari: Arusha – Ngorongoro Conservation Area (4 hours drive)
Meet and greet your place of pick up in Arusha in the morning. Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The park plains support the existence of the BIG 5 mammals, vast volcanic Ngorongoro crater and huge herds of wildebeests and zebras traverse its plains during their annual migration. Enroute game drive to your accommodation and later in the evening head for game drive where the guide will spot for the BIG 5 (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino) with many other animal species. Overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House / similar Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Explore Ngorongoro Conservation Area
With picnic lunches descend down the crater for a full day tour. Early in the evening ascend out and proceed to the crater rim. The crater hosts over 25,000 large mammals. You will spot the BIG 5 (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, and rhino), also various animals like Black spotted Hyenas, zebras, Elands, Gazelles, Elephants, and many small animals like Kobs, Antelopes, Jackals, Hippos and others. Overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House / similar Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Conservation Area – Lake Manyara National Park (2 hours drive)
Drive to Lake Manyara National Park. It offers unique wilderness experience and rich ecosystem such as the Rift Valley Soda Lake, open grasslands, dense woodlands and stunning mountainsides which favours the stay of a thousand animal species which inhabit this Park. The evening game drive will be for the most famous highlight which the tree is climbing Lions which are so often on acacia branch trees. Keep your eyes on the trees. You also spot elephants, Giraffe, Hippo, Buffalo, Zebra, White Rhino, and Black Rhino. It also inhabits thousands of flamingoes and other 400 species of birds which inhabit this park. Dinner and overnight stay at Lake Manyara Serena Lodge/similar. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Day 4: Lake Manyara – Arusha, End of the 4 Days Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara Safari
Breakfast served from 0630 hrs. Check out by 0730 hrs and drive back to Arusha where optionallunch will be served at a restaurant followed by optional transfer to either the Kilimanjaro International Airport.
Contact us to book this Safari
Inclusions in the above safari packages:
- Full board accommodation (B, L, D) while on safari or as indicated in the itinerary
- Private transport and game drives in a customized 4 x 4 WD safari land cruiser with a pop-up roof and sliding windows for enhanced game viewing and photography.
- Services of a professional, experienced English-speaking driver guide
- Park entrance and conservation fees to the parks and national reserves as per itinerary
- 18% value added tax on transport and park entrance & concession fees as charged by the Tanzanian government.
- Concession fees both at Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater as charged by the government of Tanzania.
- Activities and meals as listed in the itineraries
- Applicable Government taxes
- Bottled mineral water and soft drinks in the safari vehicle’s freezer.
Exclusions in the packages:
- Additional sightseeing or deviation from the itinerary
- Airport and border transfers (Quoted separately above)
- Arusha town Hotel accommodation (if necessary), please check options above or contact us.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco; laundry; mosquito repellents, phone calls, etc.
- Tip for driver guide, porters.
- Drinks/beverages during safari and at the hotels.
- Medical/Travel Insurance (Highly recommended).
- All Flights (International or Domestic).
- Entrance Visas, inoculations.
- Any Other Items not mentioned above.